Benefits for GP Practices
The Better Health Together Western Sydney Integrated Care Program offers the benefits of the following services to GPs:
- CARE FACILITATOR - who assists GPs in developing and maintaining patients' Shared Care Plans
- SHARED CARE PLANS (SCP) - these are shared with the practice's Care Facilitator and other relevant healthcare providers
- GP SUPPORT LINE - 1300 972 915- open during GP business hours, to assist GPs in assessing and managing patients by receiving advice and information from hospital based consultants
- RAPID ACCESS AND STABILISATION SERVICE (RASS) - open during business hours at Blacktown Mount Druitt Hospital or Westmead
Hospital, via the GP Support Line
- WENTWEST'S PRACTICE SUPPORT TEAM - assists your Practice Team in using patient management systems and tools, such as LinkedEHR, Pen TopBar, Pen CAT and HealthPathways
- GP SUPPORT PAYMENTS - paid to practices during the first year of each integrated care patient's enrolment.
About the Share Care Team
What is a Shared Care Plan
How to enrol
Contact your WentWest Practice Support Officer OR call the WentWest General Practice and Allied Health Helpdesk on...